Oracle Hyperion Upgrades
Deep skill set from hundreds of successful projects
Companies using Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions can have a hard time determining when to migrate to the latest release. Upgrades are complex and challenging. Yet upgrading Hyperion applications can minimize risk and maximize ROI. There are many benefits to upgrades: support compliance,improved and consistent user interface and enhanced functionality.
There are also many reasons to seek reliable help with an upgrade: if youâ€™ve never done it before, a major upgrade can be a real headache and nightmare all rolled into one. Better to seek guidance from those who do upgrades for a living.
Better to call on Rolta.
Rolta delivers a complete solution to managing Hyperion EPM migration projects. Our expert teams manage both the business and technical components that are associated with migration. With more than 15 years of experience managing Hyperion deployments, Rolta is able to leverage resources from our EPM Business and EPM Infrastructures practice areas to bring you one of the largest and most experienced team of experts able to take you from consternation to elation.
Roltaâ€™s technical architects have both broad and deep experience designing and implementing enterprise-class solutions and Hyperion-specific architecture. Our custom upgrade methodology and deep skill set, honed from countless deployments, leads to accurate estimates and delivery timing. Tested methodology enables us to develop an appropriate migration plan that reduces business interruptions and minimizes impact to existing production cycles.
EPM 11 Upgrade Technical Benefits
- Continued support from Oracle
- Go-forward architecture aligned with Oracle direction
- Support for current platforms
- Oracle Configuration Manager eases support process
- Unified installer
- Better IT compliance
- Robust security / administrative features
- Lifecycle management â€“ eases migrations
- True in-place upgrades and patches
- Bundled WebLogic license
- Integration with OBIEE
Hyperion Upgrade Business Benefits
- Improved flexibility & user productivity
- Centralized Master Data Management
- Reduced cost and complexity of compliance reporting with timely and accurate information
- Consistent user interface and simplified applications management
- Seamless data integration and increased usability for timely, accurate data administration