Oracle Fusion Applications Readiness Analysis
Insights that put you in the driver’s seat
CIOs have numerous questions about Oracle Fusion. Upgrade, re-implement or co-exist? Are we optimizing our application and technology portfolio? What does an implementation roadmap that meets our business needs look like? To answer those questions, organizations need dedicated help that delivers both Oracle expertise and an insider understanding of your business and industry.
Rolta has developed a comprehensive analysis process that identifies if a move to Oracle Fusion Applications makes strategic sense for your organization. The outcome is a roadmap to understand your options and best approach.
Rolta’s Oracle Fusion Applications Readiness Analysis begins with a cross-functional assessment and understanding of your current state and builds guidelines, milestones and KPIs from there to guide your organization to the future state you seek. Steps include:
- Assess business requirements and map to Fusion Applications functionality and features
- Identify most suitable deployment options and recommend overall application architecture with integration points
- Determine optimal strategy to maximize business and IT value from Fusion co-existence solutions
- Coexistence Readiness Strategy
- Coexistence Roadmap Development
- Coexistence Implementation Services
- Define the most appropriate deployment model: on-premise, private cloud, public cloud or hybrid
- Develop an implementation roadmap
Rolta utilizes Fusion Accelerator tools to provide streamlined deployment and fast time-to-value. Applications are rapidly implemented using cloud-based tools and delivered with the proven expertise of Rolta’s Oracle trained and skillful Fusion team and its best-in-class integrated business process flows. An Oracle Platinum Partner, Rolta works hand-in-hand with Oracle, keeping up to date with its Oracle Fusion Application development strategy and roadmap. We can match up current and upcoming solutions capabilities with your current and upcoming business needs.
Rolta’s domain expertise and deep Oracle applications experience provides rich understanding of industry drivers and supporting business processes to help organizations achieve their business goals.