Rolta OnPointâ„¢: A quick and secure way to publish GIS data
Rolta OnPointâ„¢ allows you to publish GIS data quickly and securely over the web and connect to any spatial and non-spatial data throughout your organization, turning your web-GIS into a true enterprise solution.
Rolta OnPointâ„¢ is the engine that drives Roltaâ€™s Geospatial Fusion solutions. It is a full-featured spatial integration application that supports business processes across a diverse range of business functions and industries. Using OnPointâ„¢, clients can publish GIS data quickly and securely over the web, connecting to all data from inside and outside of the organization in real time. This data, in turn, can be easily disseminated via Internet and/or Intranet platforms, transforming web-GIS into a true enterprise solution. OnPointâ„¢ can also connect to industry standard databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata, Sybase, and any OBDC compliant data source via configurable web services. In addition, OnPointâ„¢ also has the capability to connect to legacy data structures (such as flat files and hierarchical files) through the use of Roltaâ€™s SOA platform: iPerspectiveâ„¢. Easy to integrate with key business processes, OnPointâ„¢ supports and enhances specialized workflows.
Onpointâ„¢ product extensions
- MicrosoftÂ® SharePoint Web Parts: The OnPointâ„¢ Administrative Console facilitates the integration of map/table queries that can be launched from either the web map interface or the vertical applicationâ€™s own Graphical User Interface (GUI). OnPointâ„¢ maps (including VE & POL) and searches are now available within SharePoint Portal along with all other internal systems.
- PictometryÂ® NIW (local image warehouse) and PictometryÂ® Online: Pictometry imagery can now be displayed within OnPointâ„¢. Using our Pictometry extension, clients can bring in all their ortho and oblique images as map services to OnPointâ„¢. Pictometry imagery can be empowered with our custom tools such as map navigation, rotate map, community and neighborhood views, smart navigator, measure, identify and north arrow.
- MicrosoftÂ® Virtual Earthâ„¢: Seamlessly integrates data layers with Virtual Earth subscription data, adding both base data and routing to the userâ€™s OnPointâ„¢ implementation.
- E-Commerce: Provides support to financial administrators allowing them to utilize a prepaid subscription model within OnPointâ„¢ where users can purchase available maps and documents.
- Google Maps: Google Maps can now be added as an additional Base Map Provider to OnPoint. Integrate user GIS database content with Google Maps vector and imagery data. Users can now use OnPointâ„¢ and Google Map tools on integrated data.
- Advanced Web-Editing: Web-based editing allows the editing of attributes in related tables through OnPointâ„¢. Provided the user has sufficient privileges, the attributes can be in external business systems. There is also a Coordinate Geometry (COGO) component provided and bulk editing capability.