Oracle Hyperion Applications
Rolta’s highly experienced Managed Services team ensures successful implementation and management of the solutions’ capabilities.
Rolta has the extensive Oracle application management expertise needed to host and manage the entire Oracle Hyperion application portfolio. We have helped numerous customers get the most out of their Oracle investment through complete or project-based management of Oracle applications and infrastructure.
Infrastructure Support & Maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring infrastructure services such as Essbase, Planning, Shared Services, etc.
- Application-level URL monitoring to ensure accessibility
- Logscans to ensure any errors or malfunctions occurring silently in the background are detected and addressed
- 24/7 paging system alerts Rolta Hyperion Managed Services team members for immediate attention
- Backup and recovery system design, implementation, execution and maintenance to ensure application data is not lost
- Enables you to quickly benefit from upgrades throughout the application lifecycle
Task Based Application Level Support
- Functional modifications or one-off infrastructure activities are flexibly structured to suit client needs and budget
Hyperion Environment Health Monitoring
- Infrastructure components which indicate overall health of the environment and application such as fragmentation, cache size, hit ratio, etc. are reviewed and addressed
Associated Technologies Support
- Support and expertise for technologies which interface with Hyperion environments, such as Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux), Databases (Oracle, SQL), EBS, OBIEE and others. Coordination with third party vendors such as hosting providers to offer seamless support
Rolta delivers the critical expertise necessary to reach desired results and to maximize ROI of IT investments. Rolta’s Managed Services has helped organizations around the globe integrate new applications and maximize the effectiveness of those currently utilized. Companies rely on Rolta as a trusted partner bringing increased accountability and integrated service delivery.