Construction Management Solutions: Proven Technology to Streamline Construction and Integrate Engineering
Rolta offers innovative solutions for dynamic work package planning, construction sequencing and reporting to streamline and integrate engineering processes for improved CAPEX efficiency and maximum construction readiness.
Intergraph’s SmartPlant Construction is an innovative solution for construction planners, designed to meet the specific needs of construction companies, project management offices, fabricators and owners in managing construction resources, materials and schedules. The intuitive, configurable interfaces enable work package planners to create effective work packages using industry-proven work processes. Real-time material integration availability reports provide dynamic re-planning capabilities and a configurable planning window enables planners to make economical modifications before problems grow.
SmartPlant Construction offers dynamic work package planning, construction sequencing and reporting to streamline and integrate engineering processes for improved CAPEX efficiency and maximum construction readiness. It enables even the most complex construction projects to stick to a budget and schedule.
- Owner operators can improve CAPEX efficiency by consistently managing engineering information from concept planning, detailed engineering, procurement and construction to operations and maintenance
- Fabricators can provide direct inputs to facilitate real-world construction plans
- Constructors can reduce project costs with improved visibility on project plans, accelerate their ability to re-plan dynamically in response to real-world changes and take advantage of enhanced integration with engineering, procurement and fabrication to optimize both engineering and construction decisions
- Engineering firms can improve decision-making based on ” real time” construction status and vice versa
- Reduces risk and improves transparency of construction
- Saves construction time with better planning and tracking
- Improves decision-making capabilities through ad-hoc reporting on construction progress, risks and change costs
- Takes advantage of integration with the industry-leading SmartPlant Enterprise, as well as an open API
- Improves productivity and reduces training costs with a simple user interface