Procurement Management Solutions: Complete Materials Management and Subcontract Management for Plants and Projects
Rolta offers a modular, open, and fully web-enabled solution to respond to Owner Operator and EPC business drivers.
SmartPlant® Materials is Intergraph’s integrated life-cycle material, supply chain and subcontracting management solution. It provides a common collaboration platform and project workbench for all partners in any engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) project supply chain. From initial cost estimation through the supply chain to on-site management, SmartPlant Materials handles materials standardization, bills of materials and requisitions, procurement functions, fabrication tracking, and site functions (such as warehousing and disposition). A new comprehensive subcontracting functionality covering all aspects right from planning to progress management is now also available.
The only complete, commercially available materials management and subcontracting solution, SmartPlant Materials enables you to focus on corporate project objectives rather than departmental or discipline-specific goals. SmartPlant Materials uses the latest information technology to provide a high degree of flexibility, scalability, and easy integration into existing systems and workflows. Each department or function can simply access whatever materials data is needed for a specific material-related task, in the format most appropriate to that task.
- Lowers total project and installed costs by reducing labour hours and eliminating materials surpluses and shortages
- Reduces plant schedule through integration with design and cost systems
- Increases competitiveness through minimized project bidding time, compressed schedules, and reduced labour hours – including administration, engineering, procurement, supply chain management, and construction
- Improves risk management through better overall project performance, project cash flow management, and true management by exception
- Enables global project work sharing and execution, using correct, complete, and consistent data
- Enables data re-use throughout the plant life cycle, including plant operations, maintenance, and refurbishment
- Manages subcontracts via eSupplier functionality from the planning phase to tracking each progress step of a subcontract