Oracle E-Business ERP Services: Implementing EBS Functionality to Improve and Support Business Processes
Rolta provides effective full life cycle implementation and support services for core EBS application modules, reducing overall implementation and support cost in the long run.
The Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) provides global, integrated business applications that drive business performance. While adding new business units during mergers & acquisitions, substantial efforts are required to configure these units. Even during the setting up of an initial Conference Room Pilot (CRP), organizations face a lot of challenges which tend to delay the project timeline. This is where Rolta can help. With 20 years of strong experience, Rolta has successfully completed more than a hundred EBS projects covering BFSI, Energy, Utility, and Pharmaceutical industries. Our seasoned consultants are harbinger in EBS R12 space and have provided leading solutions to vast Oracle EBS user communities.
Details of Rolta’s services:
Centers of Excellence (CoE) for E-Business Suite
Rolta Centers of Excellence (CoE) for E-Business Suite gives shape to new ideas with innovative technology solutions that deliver real business results. Rolta’s value added intellectual properties are developed to optimize the total cost of ownership (TCO) for E-Business Suite implementation.
- Rolta EBS Configuration Manager provides industry specific configuration templates which help to jump start the Conference Room Pilot (CRP). It also allows quick tweaking of the configuration as per the requirements of a new business unit, which emanate out of business expansion or mergers & acquisitions.
- Rolta EBS Implementation Manager provides facilities to catalogue customizations and track changes. It also helps to package and migrate customizations between instances during implementation and global rollouts.
Rolta Accelerated Implementation Methodology (RAIM)
Our EBS implementation methodology (RAIM), perfected through numerous projects, assures seamless project execution. Some of these well tested intellectual properties and competencies are embedded in RAIM to ensure faster implementation, reduced risks and lowered TCO.
- Best-in-class industry based processes
- SOA Boot Camp and Visioning
- Fusion Readiness Assessment
- XML based data conversion
- Hot Staging
- Data Compliance Audit
- Patch Transport Management
- Apps Health Check
- Role based Dashboards
- Implementation Audit and ROI Analysis
- Single Service Provider – During ERP implementations, bringing hardware, software and software integrators together in a tri-partite agreement is a big challenge for organizations. We bring continuity and consistency into an enterprise’s programs by being a single integrated service provider.
- Improved Business Processes – The best practices of a combined Oracle-Rolta solution can help you streamline and optimize your business processes. We help customers to navigate critical “customization vs. business process change” decisions and ensure the best outcome for their businesses.
- Efficient Implementation – Rolta helps leverage your current staff during implementation. Through such practices, we harvest the existing customer’s business processes and minimize knowledge attrition. This further enriches existing customer team awareness about the solutions being implemented, and this knowledge can be leveraged for future enhancement and system continuity.