Rolta Software for Walkthrough: An Effective Terrain Visual Analysis Tool
Rolta Software for Walkthrough (RSW) is a powerful yet ‘easy to use’ terrain visual analysis tool which offers facilities to create, edit and manipulate capabilities in a 3D Environment.
Rolta RSW offers a unique and well defined workflow to handle elevation data represented as TIN and GRID. In addition, its 3D rendering and fly-through simulations enable improved operational efficiency for defense users through better and near realistic terrain visualization.
- Rolta Terrain Analyst: TIN – Used for creating, editing and analyzing surfaces, contours and elevation 3D data models.
- It has effective contour creation techniques with a huge data set
- Offers customized Defense workflows to handle 2D contours to DTED and supports different views as Isometric, Left, Top, etc.
- Rolta Terrain Analyst: GRID – A flexible, powerful and user friendly module with sophisticated visual analysis capabilities.
- Powerful Visibility Analysis tools which generate colour coded images and shaded relief with sun shading control
- Enables easy import and export of DTED and other elevation formats
- Rolta Terrain Analyst: FLY THROUGH – A unique module enabling realistic terrain modeling and interactive real time fly.
- Enables easy fly model creation and also provides users with an intelligent Route and Navigation Management system
- Powerful Visibility Analysis tools such as line of sight, visibility polygon and visibility fan
- Creates hill shade and color coded wireframes from elevation data based on TIN method
- Customized workflows to handle 2D Contour to DTED as well as quick export and import of elevation data such as DTED, Arc ASCII, DEM etc
- Customized MIL tools to create map, overlay and place symbols. Displays DGN as per the DVD standard specification
- Optimized workflow for fly model creation and view in flythrough
- Enhanced import option of 2D point as icons, marker and 3d symbols
- Supports 3D symbols in different formats (*.X, *.3ds , *.obj and *.flt formats)
- Enables visualization of the fly through model in Normal View, Man Eye View and Birds Eye View with recording and playback as a movie file in *.avi format.
- Enables profile view for user defined areas in the fly through model
- Near realistic terrain visualization with attribute and texture mapping
- Hassle free navigation tools to enhance user experience, such as Dynamic flyer and Grab Pivot
- Supports various formats of 3D symbols
- Enables viewing of terrain models in different angles
- Mission planning and rehearsal, in vehicle navigation, and training
- Enables Topographic Mapping and Slope Analysis
- Enables Urban Planning and Analysis
- Provides easy steps to create sand models from shaded relief, allowing visualization in isometric and planar views
- Features include interactive way point creation, store & edit, facility to fly along the waypoint