Situational Awareness – Soldier: Providing real time Situational Awareness to Soldiers
Situational Awareness – Soldier is a module of Rolta BMS Soldier. It is indigenously developed tool for dismounted operations that enhances situational awareness of soldiers by providing Blue Force Tracking of team members, routes with way points, alerts etc.
Situational Awareness Soldier is a fully indigenously developed SA tool for dismounted operations that enhances situational awareness of soldiers. It provides Blue Force Tracking of team members,routes with way points, alerts & observations and predefined message templates.
The Soldiers need to know the following to enhance their SA.
- Where am I?
- Where are my Buddies?
- Where is the enemy?
- Where am I to go?
- Own location at the centre of display screen
- Combat display / Map / Image
- Section/ team soldiers at their correct locations
- Mil Symbols & Freehand drawing tool
- Blue Force Tracking
- Mark and ‘send’ the enemy’s position
- Target ‘hand-off’ facility
- Mark the Route & Way-points and Navigate
- Predefined short alert Messages
- Integrates with the soldier’s Sensors
- Real time Situational Awareness (SA) for dismounted troops
- Simple and Handy for quick operation
- Seamless Integration with Software at higher levels in the Command
- Easily integrated for optional sensors
- Marking of Basic symbols on the overlay
- Target Hand-off
- Quick Information Exchange without voice dependency
- Ingestion and Display of Military Map Data