Rolta GeoCAD: A Solution for Effective and Efficient Emergency Response Management
Rolta’s GeoCAD is an advanced Computer Aided Dispatch product for public safety including Police, Fire, Medical and other Emergency Response agencies to provide better, faster emergency services, by enabling the efficient management of response resources and effective data sharing between multiple agencies and regions.
The spatially enabled Rolta GeoCAD solution provides insights that impact decision making processes, facilitating rapid response, enhancing efficiency and productivity, as well as improving service delivery. This solution empowers responding agencies by providing mission critical information and situational awareness through a state of the art, intuitive Common Operating Picture. It leverages the strengths and capabilities of desktop, web, and mobile technologies to seamlessly integrate the command center with the necessary response forces.
Rolta GeoCAD Desktop – Rolta GeoCAD Desktop provides advanced Call Taker and Dispatcher capabilities for Emergency Response Management. Event information and unit location data integrated with an intuitive geospatial interface is coupled with optimized vehicle recommendation based on the Response Plan and shortest path depiction. This provides clear insights into operational requirements. Jurisdictional zones and other relevant geospatial information is quickly displayed to the operators. It also provides the supervisor an interface to monitor the activities of the entire call taking and dispatching system as well as tools for analysis of the complete operation and reports.
GeoCAD Web – Rolta’s GeoCAD web enables the users to view the complete event information and response vehicles in their current geographical position over the web. It also provides an enhanced management reporting software suite that enables senior officials and other stakeholders to get a bird’s eye view of the current situation.
Rolta GeoCAD Mobile – This software is deployed on Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs) – handheld devices associated with the responding units and personnel. It provides access to detailed information regarding the assigned events to the responding units including shortest path computation. The responders can also update the Control Center about the progress of the event as well as send live photographs from the event location thereby enabling better coordination between the responding units and Control Center.
- Simple intuitive Multi-Screen Console for call taking, dispatching and supervision
- Smart Addressing System for faster incident location
- Automatic caller address input via ALI/ANI
- Messaging capability between operators
- Displaying shortest path between vehicle and incident location
- Optimized Resource suggestion based on Response Plan modelled on attributes like event type, location & time of the day etc.
- Guided Incident Information collection using rule based Q and A.
- Mobile monitoring of pending events, open events
- Integration with CCTV solutions for decision making support
- Supports multiple agencies for providing Integrated Emergency Response
- Supports multiple languages for ease of localization
- Automated failover for high availability
- Enhanced call taking and dispatching capability for Emergency Response System
- Significant improvement in Quality & Response time for Emergency Events.
- Improved coordination and delivery of resources from multi agencies
- Improved emergency recovery by analyzing events in spatial environment
- EPABX & Voice Loggers integrated solution enables automated call taking and recording
- Supports ANI/ALI for automatic number identification and automatic location identification of the caller
- Supports “Smart Addressing” wherein the call taker can easily identify the address through select options
- “Hot Call” support ensures effective handling of High Priority/Critical calls and reduces the time taken for response to the absolute minimum
- Dispatcher can communicate with multiple mediums
- Transfer / escalation of incidents between dispatchers
- Dashboard view of events to get a holistic view of current situations, required for senior officials
- Health monitoring of servers to ensure availability of the system
- Resource Allocation and Response Plan enabling dispatchers to plan the response quickly and effectively
- Enhanced Web Features for AVLS – Also useful for remote monitoring of fleet movement on internet
- Mobile support for field unit integration – MDTs, PDAs, Handheld Devices on Windows/Android Platform.