Rolta OneView™ for Utilities
The Utilities industry, by nature, is asset-intensive and its operations are often spread across a wide geographical region. These factors play a significant role in the business strategies of Utility companies. The industry faces several challenges. These include: environmental concerns, aging infrastructure & field force, changing customer expectations, balancing demand and supply, price fluctuations, etc. The industry has turned its attention to a few priorities. First, asset-related business processes require improvement. It must be ensured that technology investments match consumer behavior. There is a need to enhance reliability & operational efficiency and reduce complexity in the dimensions of commodity management risk. Integration is required among IT, OT, and geospatial systems. Finally, a strong focus is needed on government initiatives.
Rolta OneView™ enterprise suite is a comprehensive domain knowledge-based pre-built Business Intelligence (BI) and big data analytics solution. It leverages cutting-edge technologies like SAP HANA, and comes with pre-built data connectors to operational refinery systems. Companies achieve rapid ROI through Rolta OneView™’s integrated role-based actionable insights and correlated operational & business intelligence. This helps organizations drive a coherent strategy across the value chain, through informed decisions resulting in desired business transformation with lower TCO. Rolta OneView™ unleashes the power of BI and Big Data analytics such as agile BI, real-time analytics, predictive analytics, spatial analytics, balanced scorecards, strategy maps, scenario analysis etc. e.g. for a water/sewerage utility company, by utilizing spatial and predictive analytics, the probability of flooding in a given area can be determined. This helps with advance warning and precautions.
ROLTA OneView™ offers unique value proposition for Utility companies enabling them to accelerate their journey to OpX.
- Utility specific improvements (e.g. enhanced water quality, increased electric distribution reliability, etc.)
- Deep integrated insights into overall utility networks, operations, engineering, maintenance, people, environment and safety
- Cost Optimization through demand – supply analytics coupled with distribution performance monitoring
- Reduced failures, and technical as well as commercial losses through inbuilt locational intelligence
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Regulatory and pollution control norms compliance