Integrated Spatial Analytics – A single window to realize business data on a map
Spatial Analytics™ tool is an industry standard BI solution to rapidly deploy executive dashboards using disparate spatial and non-spatial business data.
Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure uses varied data to create reports, charts, and graphs to help CXOs in better decision making. Today more and more GIS resources, non-spatial and spatial services are available; therefore geographic dimension of data can bring useful insights to analyzing data. Rolta GeoSpatial Fusion’s Spatial Analytics™ tool provides a common technology framework for implementing an industry standard BI solution to rapidly deploy Executive Dashboards using disparate spatial and non-spatial business data. Spatial Analytics™ provides a single window to visualize business data on map thus providing an opportunity to find answers to most important queries: where and what-if?
- Rolta Spatial Analytics™ is vendor neutral, and provides expertise in the technologies offered by the majority of OLAP and reporting vendors, including: Microsoft, Oracle, Business Objects, and many others
- Create Data Marts, where each stakeholder will have a separate data mart that will contain consolidated data extracted and transformed from varied data sources. The data mart will contain both spatial and non-spatial data
- Business modeling with Spatial reference: Rolta Spatial Analytics™ can seamlessly integrate business models and the spatial component namely, map data, connect/receive feeds (RSS, GeoRSS), charts, gauges, tables, images purely with configuration
- In-Built System Adapters: Rolta Spatial Analytics™ has in-built adapters for the majority of standard ERP and CRM applications like Oracle, Infor, and many others
- Better Decision Making: Monitor spatially relevant KPI’s impacting business through data sources integrated from SAP, Oracle and other industry standard BI products
- Pre-View Market Opportunity: Use data to evaluate existing and new business locations and analyze performance of your business in relation to competitors. Visualize simple or complex market area boundaries based on customer counts or sales and calculate market penetration compared to the total population
- Spatially enabled Comparative Analysis: Analyze the similarities and differences between objects in specific geographic locations. Find spatial relationships between dimensions with similar or outstanding values
- Effective allocation of resources & funds: Efficiently distribute budgets between Operations &Management, rehabilitation and new development to maximize effectiveness
- Response to regulatory guidelines: Consolidated view of spatial & non-spatial information for senior executives to report on regulations mandated by higher level agencies such as Environmental Protection Agency, Public Accounting Board