Mini & Micro UAVs: Systems to Assist in Surveillance Tasks
Rolta’s Mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicles consist of a range of complete robotic systems designed to assist Defense organizations in their reconnaissance and surveillance tasks.
The Rolta Mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is a smart robotic system solution for short range reconnaissance and surveillance applications. The Mini UAV System is currently operational on the field, and fielded systems have recorded more than 30,000 flight sorties.
- Range: 10-20 km.
- Cruise Speed: 60-100 km/hr
- Flight Duration: 3-4 hrs.
- Altitude: Upto 3,500 Mtrs.
- Weight: 8-10 kg.
- Engine: Electric
- Payload: 1.5 kg.
- Wing Span: 2.8 Mtrs.
- Navigation: GPS/Glonass
- Automatic Way point Navigation
- Secure Digital Communication
- Multi UAV Support
- Smart Battery Management System
- Remote-Range Command/Control and Monitor (WAN Relay)
- Ground Control Switching
- Automatic Take Off & Cruise
- Ruggedized Portable Ground Control Station System
- Mapping Functions
- Video Functions
- System Indicators
Rolta has incorporated a powerful Micro UAV system designed for assisting various defense organizations in their surveillance tasks. The proposed system is an ultra-light and silent Micro-UAV, which weighs less than 3 kgs at takeoff and can be carried man packed.
- Span: 2 mtrs.
- Length: 1.5 mtr.
- Height: 0.33 mtr/1.08 ft.
- MTOW: 2-4 kgs.
- Endurance: 30/60 Min.
- Cruise Speed: 45-55 km/h/28-34 mph.
- A low cost, multi-payload, Micro-UAV system
- Low in weight with reduced size, enabling it to be transported, deployed and recovered very easily
- A stealthy and silent solution, enabling it to go unnoticed anywhere under any condition
- Can operate for long durations, and has a Radio Communication range of 2-10 Km .
- Compatible with medium meteorological conditions
- Acoustic signature of the UAV is low and can be set up and launched or re-launched within 10-15 mins.