Rolta Integrated Security System: Reliable Surveillance Systems for Manufacturers and OEMs
Rolta offers a comprehensive security system, complete with an Access Control system, a Biometric Access Control System and a RFID Fire Alarm System, all on a single platform.
Rolta’s Integrated Security System is a fully Integrated Security solution comprising of the Analog and IP surveillance systems of any OEM or manufacturer, integrated with an Access Control system, a Biometric Access Control system and a RFID Fire Alarm system for one or multiple locations on a single platform. It’s advanced network-based system architecture enables the simultaneous monitoring of video and audio (live and recorded) from multiple stations. The system is easily configured for on-site and off-site storage.
- Includes Mentor Screen Recording, Case Builder Incident Reporting and the award winning Scene Tracker video stitching software
- Command Control Center –a software platform for a full video security solution
- Supports H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compressions
- Continuous, scheduled, manual, event based and alarm based Video and Audio recording
- Supports hundreds of IP video edge device models from leading manufacturers
- Built on Microsoft .NET framework, it offers a comprehensive .NET SDK
- State-of-the-art client applications and IT friendly features
- Resilient system design with fail over and redundancy options
Advanced Client-Server design:
Includes 10 simultaneous full function clients over LAN/WAN
Multiple site management:
Control an unlimited number of sites from a single location with the complete database, graphics and history segregation